STEP 3: Enrolment Process & Forms
Starting Primary School: The Enrolment Process
The first step to enrolling your child at Williamstown Primary School is to complete a Student Enrolment Form and submit it to the school office in person or via email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
If you are a separated family, one parent will need complete the Student Enrolment Form and the other parent will need to complete the Alternative Family Student Enrolment Form. Please contact the school office for further details.
When submitting the Student Enrolment Form, also attach:
- Your child’s Birth Certificate
- Your child’s Immunisation Certificate/Record
- Proof of residence – utility bill, driver’s licence, rental agreement, etc. (for new families to the school.)
- Out of area requests – please supply a supporting letter for your enrolment
- To commence primary school, children must be five years old by 30th April in the year they start school.
- At Williamstown Primary School, we accept enrolments for the following year from Term 2 onward. We do not manage a wait list – so we do not accept enrolments beyond the next school year.
- If you have enrolment questions, please contact the school office.
Upon receipt of your enrolment, an appointment may be scheduled for you and your child/ren to meet with the Principal or Assistant Principal to further discuss your application.
Enrolment Submitted – What’s Next?
Families of kindergarten children are encouraged to submit their enrolment form for the coming year by end of June. At Williamstown Primary School, we email our placement offers later in Term 3 and our transition program is held in November.